Sunday, February 19, 2006

Chicken Little? Where is the Sky?

I've been Chicken Littleing for a couple of months now.
But
this is really really strange.
It seems that Disney has the movie, "Chicken Little" opening soon.
I went to the market this morning. They were giving out sample of Fuji apples that were artificially flavoured to taste like grape soda. They are called Grapples, and are advertising the film. They come in a plastic container of 4 grape soda apples. They left that funny feeling in my mouth like I had just sucked on a tissue. Cotton mouth.
That is a little too absurd for me.
And
What are they using for the artificial flavour?
Why should an apple taste like grape soda?
Isn't this just too black comedy?
Has life in general become a farce?
Questions, questions, questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home