Thursday, November 17, 2005

Moonrise and More


Here is tonight's moonrise in Central Florida. This digital camera takes great night photos.
I'll try to get Mars and the Moon together when the moon rises higher in the sky.
Nope - can't get that photo tonite.
I had a lovely surprise this morning. One of my friends back in Jersey sent me a box of organic fruits and veggies from Diamond Organics - www.diamondorganics.com. What a great gift!!!! She took to heart my complaining about the fruits and veggies here in Central Florida, and sent me organics. And they are FABULOUS!!!!! It makes me for sure know what I've been missing.
Be positive. Draw the energy of the light, and only the light.
Erase and replace with the light.
It doesn't matter to me if nobody understands what I'm talking about.
Fricky - thanks for the comment. Everybody read Fricky's blog. It is great.

I'm starting Dr. Emoto's water program today.

http://www.hado.net/indigo_water.html

http://www.hado.net/FAQ%20for%20indigo_water.html

One juice glass once a day to start. I'm also starting to withdraw off the SSRI's. (anti-depressants). I say enuff is enuff.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home