Friday, March 03, 2006

The False Reality, The Ark of the Covenant

It is 4 Adar, and everything is presenting itself within a different perspective.

For me, this energy shift was palpable, and I love that.

The negative trait of Adar which must be rectified is the vision of the false reality as the true reality. The false reality has done a very good job of making itself appear as totally real, as if there were nothing more. This energy will present itself during the month of Adar, it is what we have to beware of, and transmute into joy. I am seeing it myself already.

The thing I love about kabbalah, and studying the energy which comes with the months, is that you get a heads up. Sometimes, as it was for me during Shevat, one succumbs to the not so pleasant side.
But I like Adar. I like that it is a month of paradoxes. Musable Metaphors abound. I do better with the water signs.

When I think of Joy, I think
joie joie pleurs de joie.

le colouer de joie c'est l'orange.

This week's Torah portion, Terumah, is one of my personal favourites. It is the portion in which the sacred ritual items are named, and Moses is given instructions on how to construct the Ark.
I love this stuff.
Gold, Silver, Copper
Sky blue wool, dark red wool, wool dyed with crimson
linen
goat's wool
reddened ram's skins, blue processed skins
acacia wood
oil
the sweet smelling incense
and sardonyxes
and other precious stones
for the ephod and breastplate.

I love the colours. I love to muse.

And the cherubs on top of the Ark. The cherubs and their faces and their wings. The symbolism of the two cherubs which face each other is the same energy as the sympol of the 2 fish for Picses.
The Sephirotic metaphor is that Yesod of Binah is completed. Only when Yesod of Binah is completed can Yesod of Chochmah become manifest. The manifestation occurrs as Malchut of Binah. (The Ari - not me :) ) The is the inter integrating of the Sephirot, the number 100, which is the gematria for the month.

Muse on colours and cherubs and joy.

Candelighting 6 :08 forward 4 minutes.

Shabbat Shalom
.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home