Sunday, December 18, 2005

Quantum Synchronicity

because there is a point where everythingness and nothingness exist simultaneously, where all that ever was is or will be exists in one singular point.
beth shalom means House of Peace. quantum musing means that I'm broadening my perspective to encompass all - as much of the concept of all that an individual can see - to try and point out connections between the microcosm and the macrocosm. By a student of Kabbalah, my intention is to show the quantum connection between all life. Because Kabbalah itself is very quantum.
I'm infatuated by the energy of the Hebrew letters, by the signficance of the gematria and how it plays out, and by the connection to the Divine that one can achieve through the study of Torah.
So I'm musing.
.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home