Friday, November 25, 2005

Changes


Gamma went away but Delta is still alive. (Named Tropical Storms). I listened to Rabbi Ginsburgh's lecture on the Hebrew alphabet today. I jumped up and down with joy many times. When this happens, I think I should go to Israel and study with Rabbi for a year. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. Tzaddikim - what do you say to me about it? Could I really take being in Jerusalem with all that is going on. I don't know. What i do know is that Rabbi's teachings are exactly what makes me feel all full. And that is good.
The Hebrew letters and the mathematics behind them are the key to creation, you see.
I love that part.
.....

Peace
Shalom
.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Frances McKenzie said...

We could transport ourselves to Israel in our metaphysical bodies and save on airfare :) Just reading the Zohar once I felt the sand crunching under my feet and the wind in my hair! Those who are waking up understand, the rest are asleep and don't want to awaken. Me, I want to FLY!
Frances in Minneapolis

Friday, November 25, 2005 12:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home