Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Blue Wonder

This is called "Blue Wonder" from www.webshots.com
It is not my work.




manifestations of colour and light, within a plane of visual reality.

a news story disturbed me greatly today. I"m not going to blog it, because I decided no depressing news stories in my blogging. It is the story about a poor man who got killed in Miami International Airport this afternoon, an innocent who was having a panic attack or something, and the Federal Marshalls just shot him. One must be very careful of what one says and how one acts in airports and government places these days. I had an experience in the Post Office which would make your blood curdle. I can't even write it down. But the experience is filed in my data banks.

but it does make you wonder about the state of the global consciousness.

I kind of feel like this pic.

[Now comes Bruce {springsteen that is}]

there's a loss that can never be replace

yup

a destination that can never be reached

yup

a light you'll never find in another's face

yup

a sea whose distance cannot be breached

yup

.....

Miracles and Wonders

the 25ths are coming


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home