Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Fascinating

B"H

Fascinating and fascinating and fascinating. The printer is fixed, thanks to Merlin once again, so I can put some pics up. But the wiper blade on the window wipers in the car fell off. :)

.....

In terms of quantum synchronicity, I find it fascinating that last night, going through a box in the garage in my continuous attempt to reduce my possessions, I came upon a bunch of stuff wrapped in tissue paper. What can this be, I thought? I've been in this box before, and I don't remember seeing this. What I found was a piece of jewelry from Israel, from my trip in 1975. And I also found a wall plate from Isreal. It was fascinating that it was together in the box, because I had not packed that particular box. Every venture into a box is a unique experience for this Musing Girl.
Aside from all the memories this particular piece invokes, because it was a gift for a man- and man oh man are there memories, I find it amazingly fascinating that it was at this particular point in quantum time and space that this piece was revealed. Fascinating. I've been thinking about Israel a lot these days, most particularly about Jerusalem. And, now this is revealed. Fasinating. I don't claim to understand, but I will most assuredly take note of this in the synchronicistic metaphor quantum musing reality. :)
Here's what I found






Oh man. Hehehehehe. I'm freaking out. Look at the time on the photo : 13:13. This is too freaky. But wonderful. 13 was his number. There was this black tee shirt with the number 13. and he used to walk around talking about why the number 13 was so important. Sheesh. This is a wild ride. :) Memories are fascinating. They invoke smell also. 13:13. Ha. I can't get over it. What a blast. I hope I'm not being haunted. Nah. Get that thought right out of your mind. But it is quite fascinating.

The hand symbol is a symbol of protection.

Love it. What a trip :)

.....

Don't forget about what you know. 13 = one = echad = love = ahavah

fascinating

.....

also fascinating where I chose to put the piece - with the Bruce buttons in the background. This was 30 years ago. Bruce is re releasing Born to Run, from 1975. Thinking that perhaps we need to do this. go back 30 years. Re-write the pain.

.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home