Friday, February 03, 2006

The Universe of the Mind


The Universe of the Mind
What a fabulous picture. It is from this cool yahoo email group.
I need to rant a bit here, and say that the Judaic email news group had so much fighting and judgment, ego and rudeness, that I had to leave. It made me sad and angry. But then again, I tend to be naive.
I want spirituality. Time and time again I remember why I'm not involved in organized religion. sighs.

Our Original Nature
Examine yourself
so you may understand
who you are, in what
way you exist, and
what will become of you.
For he who has not known
himself has known nothing,
but he who has known himself
has at the same time already
achieved Knowledge about the
depth of the All (Cosmos).

(Book of Thomas the Spiritual Athelte, one of the Gnostic Gospels,see: The Nag Hammadi Library In English, Harper Collins)

Ilike that.
Spirituality and synchronicity have no dogma or religion. I will maintain that truth. And I will fight the dogma of ego centered rules disguised as righteousness.
I believe in knowing about a lot of different paths, then choosing the one that suits you, the one with which you feel the most joy and the strongest connection to the quantum synchronicity of the universe and life in all its forms.
this whole raving is directed totally at this belaila individual who made me see red during Shevat. I want it in writing .
so there.
phew. I feel better.
.....

first our eyes were opened to see with the arousal of righteous indignation, then we are presented with the energy of the tzadik within and without, which is to know all as one and one as all.
.....

tell me there ain't no such thing as quantum synchronicity, and i'll tell you to jump into a body of water .

.....

Trees Blossom.

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home