Monday, January 02, 2006

8 + 1 Lights

8 +1 lights. 2 Menorahs. Reflecting outwards, reflecting inwards, light reflects. I muse .


The waters of life flow from Binah.
Yesod is the river.
Yesod is both masculine and feminine, as needed.
It has taken me many years and much study to get this far in my understanding of Yesod.
I've always had problems with Yesod.
Today we have 8 lights
Counting up, from Malchut, Binah is the 8th Sephirot.
Everything is Sephirotic.

A plethora of Reflection.

When I was a little girl, I loved to stand inside my Zeide's 3 way mirror, and wonder upon the infinite reflections. Reflections of myself. I knew they were all real.

When we reflect, we reflect.

During the 8 days of Chanukkah, 44 candles in total are used. 36 + 8.

Interestingly enough, today is 2 Tevet 5766, and January 2, 2006.

The months are coinciding. It doesn't happen often.

We're in a funnel of synchronicity, I suspect.

B'Shalom

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home