Friday, February 03, 2006

Interesting - Parashat Bo

Torah Tidbits Audio for Parshat Bo

Listen Now -or- Download*RSS feed

For more A7 Radio visit www.IsraelNationalRadio.com

Very Interesting. I've never listened to him before.

He plays Israeli music also. Cool. I can understand him - he has an American Accent.
I am not in anyway agreeing with anything he says. I just wanted to post it because it is a cool new link for me, I like to hear what is coming out of Israel, this guy Phil is relating Torah portion to current events, which I like. He seems to be an expert on the lunar calendar. He mentions that Shevat and January were in sync, last occurred in 1930. I mentioned that in my blog too.
Again, I'm not in any way agreeing with him.

Also, I won't loose the link if I post it. :D

This week's Torah Portion is Parashat Bo. Bo is spelled Bet Aleph.
Bo means Go and Come.
I keep thinking of Bo Bice. :)

Candelighting 5:48 forward 6 minutes.

Good Daily Dose :
chabad does a good job of combining spiritual and literal theories - although they are religion}
B"H
Infinite Light

A strong light is hostile to the eyes.
An intense light will burn and destroy.
An immense body of light will vaporize anything, turning molecules to atoms, atoms to particles, particles to energy.
But an infinite light can go anywhere, for nothing can say to it, "I cannot bear you! You are too powerful for me!"
Wherever there is a labor of truth, there it shines.

Shabbat Shalom
.....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home