Monday, November 28, 2005

Indigo Water

http://www.hado.net/indigo_water.html
I'm still doing Dr. Emoto's water program. I increased my daily intake up to 12 0z. I do believe something is happening in my body and brain because of the hexagonally structured water. For one thing, I keep seeing snowflakes and water crystals in my mind's eye. Which is a good thing. How the hexagonal water is effecting my physical body I cannot yet notice. I've just finished one gallon of the water.

Water crystal of regular distilled water.



Water crystal of Indigo Water.

The next Hado training is in Hawaii. Guess I won't be going to that one either. Come On Dr. Emoto - do the East Coast Please.

.....

If one does a web surf on snowflakes, one will find the most wonderful pics.

.....


.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home